Do you know that your Homeowner or Landlord policy does not cover your loss due to an earthquake? If you live in the earthquake zones, like in the Bay Area in California, you must consider protecting your home in case of an earthquake strike.

We work directly with the top earthquake insurance carriers whose specialize in nothing but risks in this natural disaster.